Mykoplant ® 100-BT applications are under nutrient-poor soil conditions, extreme temperatures, drought for crop production particularly advantageous. This beneficial soil fungus support not only improved growth. The various cereals, vegetables, herbs, medicinal and aromatic species also grow stronger and be more resistant to root pathogens and leaf diseases. The water storage capacity is increa-sed and the reduced fertilizer consumption. Also improve the water absorption of the soil is achieved.
- Fruits and vegetables
- Wine and vine grafting
- Garden flowers and shrubs
- Fruit trees and bushes
- Aromatic and medicinal herb cultivation
- Tree nurseries
- Renaturation and landscaping
IMPORTANT! Required is that the plant roots, especially the fine roots, with Mykoplant ® 100-BT are contacted! PHOSPHATE NO ADD!
Approved for organic farming according to EU-Eco-implementing Regulation 889/2008 Article 3 (4)
- Expended clay granule 2 –4 mm
- VAM fungus species Glomus intraradices, Glomus etunicatum, Glomus mosseae VAM fungus activity : 210.000 IE/l (IE=Infective units)
- Nutrients (mg/l):Nitrate: 2,4 , O-Phosphate:0,07 , Total phosphate: 1,2 , Potassium: 2,6 , Ammonium: 0,17
- Other features: PH-Value: 8,5, Conductivity: 197 μS/cm, Nitrite: < 0,01 mg/l , Specific gravity: 280– 300 g/l
- Planting: 30 ml/lfm
- Pot plant: 5 ml/Plant
- Turf: 150 ml/m.
- Substrate: 20 ml/Kg
- Trees and shrubs: 70 – 500 ml
- (Depending on the size)
- Vineyard: 100 ml/Vine
Revitalization : Trees an shrubs: 50 ml/Plant
Stand of lawn: Per 0,5 m. : 100 ml
Holes for inoculation may be bitten with simple planting stock.
Cruciferous not respond to mycorrhiza.